White supremacist tried to set fire to a synagogue – engulfed in flames himself instead – Must See
- Tristan Morgan, 52, set fire to synagogue, dating back to 1763, in Exeter last July
- He hit window with axe 14 times before pouring petrol through and igniting it
- Ensuing fireball set his hair on fire; witness saw him laugh as he walked away
- Morgan, a hospital radiographer, also composed and performed white supremacist songs under pseudonym Arland Bran
- He was given indeterminate hospital order after pleading guilty to terrorism offences
More information below
You may also like...