BEACH DAY HORROR – CLIFF CRUMBLE KILLS IN CALI… 3 KILLED
- Three people have been killed and at least two others injured after a cliff collapsed just feet away from a lifeguard tower in California on Friday
- A female victim, who hasn’t been named, was pronounced dead at the scene
- Two other victims were airlifted to hospital in a critical condition but later died
- First responders, including lifeguards, raced towards the wreck and began digging victims out from beneath the rubble
- According to a San Diego PD lieutenant a 30-foot-by-25-foot section of rock separated from the cliffside and crashed to the beach below
More information below
You may also like...