Watch: Woman who was abducted in the street at the age of three is reunited with her parents exactly 30 years later
- Chinese mother-of-three, 33, finally met her long-lost parents on Saturday
- She was taken by a stranger while walking on a street on this day 30 years ago
- She was brought up by a new family in another province some 340 miles away
- The family were reconnected thanks to the country’s national DNA database
- Around 200,000 boys and girls are estimated to be missing in China every year
You may also like...