- Dozens of protesters broke out in chants during Elizabeth Warren’s Atlanta rally, interrupting her attempt to appeal to black voters
- They chanted several phrases, including: ‘We want to be heard’
- Wore black shirts that read, ‘Powerful Parent Network’ in white lettering
- The demonstrators were only silenced after freshman Rep. Ayanna Pressley, who endorsed Warren, came on stage to try and tame them
- Warren held the rally the day after the Democratic debates to outline her plan to tackle race issues in the U.S.
- Rally was held at Clark Atlanta University, one of many historically black colleges and universities in Martin Luther King Jr.’s birthplace
Click here for more information