Dems reveal TWO articles of impeachment against Donald Trump accusing him of abusing his office by ‘soliciting’ Ukraine to interfere in 2020 election and obstruction of Congress
- Speaker Pelosi and Democrats announced formal articles of impeachment
- Charges against Trump focus on the abuse of power and obstruction of justice
- ‘We must be clear, no one, not even the president, is above the law,’ House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler said in announcing charges
- House Judiciary Committee will mark up charges this week
- Sets up vote in full House to impeach Trump some time next week
- Vote is expected to pass Democratic-controlled chamber
- Matter then moves to the Senate for Trump’s trial
- The Republicans hold the majority and will not remove the president from office.
Click here for more
You may also like...